Bookkeeping and Outsourced Finance Department
Every business be it micro or a a huge corporate will only survive if it can pay its debts for supplies. Income is the lifeblood of any business. You need to know where the lifeblood is slipping away. You need good financial records.
I’ve been working as a part of the “Finance Department” of numerous businesses for over 40 years. I’ve watched money being thrown away through a business not knowing what works and what doesn’t. Absolutely millions for the multi nationals: you only have to look at the NHS.
Do not let this happen to you. All businesses need a ‘Finance Department’ that knows what it’s doing and that can let you know each month where your business stands:
- Are your accounts correct and submitted on time?
- What is your financial position at the end the quarter, each month?
- Are your VAT & Customs Duty declarations correct?
If your answer to any of the above is ‘no’ or ‘I don’t know’ then our new Bookkeeping Service and Outsourced Finance Department is for you.
Whether you are a company or a sole trader we can offer you all the benefits of an in-house finance department or bookkeeper, but with the flexibility of an outsourced service. In keeping with our philosophy we make sure our service is friendly and uncomplicated, providing you with all the financial information you need to thrive in a competitive landscape.
What we offer:
- Outsourced Finance Department
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Payroll & P11d preparation
- Monthly financial reports
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT return preparation and submission
- EC Sales List and Intrastat preparation and submission
- VAT & Customs advice for sales and purchases contract
- Customs declarations
- Business plans and financial forecasts
It is the responsibility of the business to get its accounts and VAT right. It is you, the business owner that HMRC will come after. HMRC know the answer to the questions above, do you?
CONTACT us today to discuss your bookkeeping and accounting needs