Frequently asked questions for The VAT Lady
- Can I reserve a place on a training course?
- Will I need a laptop for this course?
- Does the course fee include the exam?
- If I cancel my booking will I still be charged?
- Am I able to get a VAT receipt?
- Is there parking available onsite?
- How do I know if spaces are still available on the training course?
- If the course is not held in the UK, will I be charged VAT?
- Is the online booking system secure?
- Is TVL recognised as a formal qualification, i.e. NVQ?
- What happens if I need to leave the course early?
Yes, however we require full payment in order to reserve a place on the course.
You don’t need a laptop for this course, in fact we prefer you not to bring one with you as it’s a distraction from interacting with the course. All course material is provided on the day, and is included within your course fee.
No. The course doesn’t not have an exam at the end of it as it’s practical skills workshop to enhance your current skills and knowledge and isn’t an examination type course.
Please refer to our terms and conditions section.
Yes. When submitting a booking form, you will need to select the VAT receipt option.
Parking is not provided as part of the course however we will always endeavour to use venues which are no more than a 10 minute walk from a car park or train/tube station.
Once a course becomes fully booked, it is marked FULLY BOOKED on the TVL website.
Our online booking system is a safe and secure payment system. Your personal details can not be saved or stored using the online booking facility.
TVL courses are currently offered as practical skills workshop that will assist any formal training you will have already undertaken. We do not currently have any affiliation with NVQ or other examining body.
Delegates should not make travel arrangements which require departure from the course before the scheduled finish time. If something arises which means you have to leave the course early, you will have your course materials however TVL cannot offer personal guidance for the areas missed. We may offer a discount for you to attend the course again however this is a discretionary offer and on a case by case basis.