|Location: Brighton||Course Length: 1/2 Day||Click for dates||Buy Now: £130 (+VAT)|
Read about the event
- The VAT rules
- The EU Member States
- In the UK therefore subject to UK VAT
- Outside the UK therefore “reverse charged”
- Business customer or consumer?
- Work on goods. valuation etc
- Transport services
- Online services
- Exhibitions, concerts etc
- Zero rated or exempt
- How to complete the EC sales lists for services
This workshop is suitable for: Businesses buying services from outside the UK, businesses with clients outside the UK, bookkeepers and accounting staff.
What’s in it for you: You will gain a clearer understanding of the complexity of intra EU trade and correctly account for the resulting complex transactions. Your VAT registered customers will be happy because you won’t charge UK VAT, which they can’t claim back.
- 10 October 2012 – Brighton
Time: 9.30am – 12 30pm
Course Cost: £130.00 (+ VAT)
Course Code: VAT IT-BSS