|Location: Brighton||Course Length: 1/2 Day||Click for dates||Buy Now: £130 (+VAT)|
Read about the event
- In the UK, therefore subject to UK VAT
- Outside the UK, therefore an acquisition or dispatch
- Zero rated or standard rated purchase and sale
- How to complete the EC sales lists for goods
- Distance sales, what are they?
- Time of supply
- Buying online
Intrastat Returns – how important are they?
- The VAT Return
This workshop is suitable for: Businesses that buys goods from outside the UK, businesses that have expanded or intend to expand their client base outside the UK.
What’s in it for you: You will gain a clear understanding of the complexity of intra EU trade of goods and be able to correctly account for these complex transactions. You will have gained more confidence to trade with Europe, thus increasing potential profits.
- 10 October 2012 – Brighton
Time: 1.30 – 4.30 pm
Course Cost: £130.00 (+ VAT)
Course Code: VAT IT- GEU