|Location: Singapore||Course Length: Full Day||Click for dates||Buy Now: £249|
Read about the event
The importance of getting it right:
This one day workshop will be going into the VAT basics to give a non European business an understanding about the concept of European VAT harmonisation and in particular the working practices of the UK. However, this workshop will be where possible tailored to the learning requirements of the delegates.
- The EU Member States
- The concept of European VAT
- The VAT jargon
- UK VAT and Customs Duties
- The UK as gateway to Europe
- Importing into Europe
- Exporting goods from the UK
- Registering for VAT in the UK
This workshop is suitable for: Any business who buys and sells goods and services to and from outside the UK. For bookkeepers and accounting professionals who wish to provide a better service to their clients who trade internationally.
What’s in it for you: You will gain a clear understanding of the complexity of the International Trade of Goods and Services and correctly account for these complex transactions. Gain confidence to:
- Grow your business by trading with the UK and Europe
- Sell your services to Europe
- Ship goods to Europe
- Cut down carrier and other agent’s fees thus increasing your profits.
- 30 October – Singapore
- 8 November – Singapore
Time: 9.30am – 16. 30pm
Course Cost: £249
Course Code: VATCUST IT -Non UK