|Location: Brighton||Course Length: 1 Day||Click for dates||Buy Now: £249 (+VAT)|
Read about the event
- Import or Aquisition?
- Other EU Member States
- Understanding the import documents
- Frontier and Supplementary Declarations (SAD)
- Your contract with the supplier
- Incoterms — CIF. DDP etc
- Carriers and clearing agents
- Information needed for the VAT reclaim
- Import, excise, and anti dumping duties
- Paying the taxes
- Delaying the payment of import VAT
- Import VAT reclaim certificate
- Buying from other EU countries
- Intrastat, EC Sales List and other statistical documents
- Boxes 2, 8 & p on the VAT Return
- Buying online
- Are you getting the best deal?
- VAT and duty free imports
This workshop is suitable for: A business who buys goods from outside the UK.
What’s in it for you: You will gain a clear understanding of the complexity of international trade and correctly account for these complex transactions. If you incorrectly import goods it can cost you a fortune, so it’s good to be fully informed. You will also be able to look at more cost effective markets and possibly even cut down on agents’ fees.
Time: 9 30am-4. 30pm
Course Cost: £249 (+ VAT)
Course Code: CUST IT-IG
Course Location: Brighton