|Location: Brighton||Course Length: 1/2 Day||Click for dates||Buy Now: £130 (+VAT)|
Read about the event
- The VAT rules
- The EU Member States
- In the UK therefore subject to UK VAT
- Outside the UK therefore “reverse charged”
- Business customer or consumer?
- Work on goods. valuation etc
- Transport services
- Online services
- Exhibitions, concerts etc
- Zero rated or exempt
- How to complete the EC sales lists for services
This workshop is suitable for: Businesses buying services from outside the UK, businesses with clients outside the UK, bookkeepers and accounting staff.
What’s in it for you: You will gain a clearer understanding of the complexity of intra EU trade and correctly account for the resulting complex transactions. Your VAT registered customers will be happy because you won’t charge UK VAT, which they can’t claim back.
- 10 October 2012 – Brighton
Time: 9.30am – 12 30pm
Course Cost: £130.00 (+ VAT)
Course Code: VAT IT-BSS
|Location: Brighton||Course Length: 1 Day||Click for dates||Buy Now: £249 (+VAT)|
Read about the event
- Import or Aquisition?
- Other EU Member States
- Understanding the import documents
- Frontier and Supplementary Declarations (SAD)
- Your contract with the supplier
- Incoterms — CIF. DDP etc
- Carriers and clearing agents
- Information needed for the VAT reclaim
- Import, excise, and anti dumping duties
- Paying the taxes
- Delaying the payment of import VAT
- Import VAT reclaim certificate
- Buying from other EU countries
- Intrastat, EC Sales List and other statistical documents
- Boxes 2, 8 & p on the VAT Return
- Buying online
- Are you getting the best deal?
- VAT and duty free imports
This workshop is suitable for: A business who buys goods from outside the UK.
What’s in it for you: You will gain a clear understanding of the complexity of international trade and correctly account for these complex transactions. If you incorrectly import goods it can cost you a fortune, so it’s good to be fully informed. You will also be able to look at more cost effective markets and possibly even cut down on agents’ fees.
Time: 9 30am-4. 30pm
Course Cost: £249 (+ VAT)
Course Code: CUST IT-IG
Course Location: Brighton