Can VAT be fun? Yes, it can!
I make a real effort to keep VAT from being boring. I like to use a relaxed learning style, working at a pace that makes things easy to understand and quick to take on board. It’s my job to make sure you relate the information you gain to the specific needs of your business. I don’t lecture… I prefer to interact. So you’ll find my training courses and seminars lively and inspiring.
Because it’s important to tailor the information to your specific needs, I’ll ask you what you want to achieve from your training up front when I send out your joining and registration information. Then we’ll cover the areas of most interest and relevance to you.
I don’t teach exam-specific material. But if you’re studying for bookkeeping or accountancy exams my courses and seminars will help you get a clearer understanding, which will in turn help you pass your exam.
Of course it’s easy enough to look up the information you need on the HMRC website. But it is often difficult to relate what you’re reading to ‘real life’. As an expert instructor, I’ll help you join the dots and make sense of everything by looking at the practical applications of VAT in relation to your business.
I’ve been training people at all levels for many years. So if you’re running a business and you’re finding the finance bit a real headache, don’t waste any more time trying to figure it out on your own. Invest in yourself or your employees instead, get the best local training and become fluent in VAT. You’re worth it!
To register an interest in a course please book now and you will be contacted.
- VAT Essentials for Business Owners, Bookkeepers and Accounting Staff
- VAT Schemes – Tour Operators Margin Scheme (TOMS)
- International Transactions – Importing, Exporting Goods and Services to and from the UK
- International Transactions – Buying and Selling Services
- International Transactions – Goods to and from Europe
- International Transactions – Imported Goods
- International Transactions – Exported Goods
- International Transactions – Non UK Business Trading With or In the UK